Heating In Epsom, Surrey
Solve any plumbing problem with Epsom’s leading family business. Big or minor, we’ve got the solution.
What We Do
Pure Plumbing Solutions are registered boiler installers and gas fitters with a great reputation in the Epsom area.
- Complete central heating systems
- Underfloor heating
- Hot water Cylinders
Hot water and heating are crucial elements of any home or business. You want your dwelling to be as comfortable as possible, and this includes warm air and warm water at the click of a button. Pure Plumbing Solutions are registered boiler installers and gas fitters with a great reputation in the Epsom area.
- Radiators – We all know how cold the winter months can get. Stay cosy with a radiator installation. This could include panel and towel radiators, which go the extra mile to keeping you warm. Talk to us about an affordable and safe installation.
- Complete central heating systems – Central heating systems are a big purchase. You want to make sure you select the system that best suits your family’s needs. We’d be happy to go over your options, and list the considerations you might want to make towards energy consumption and value for money. We can also help repair your current system.
- Underfloor heating – Free up a wall that may otherwise have been occupied by a radiator. Underfloor heating offers a gentle but effective solution to warming a room. We can make this installation under any surface including tiles, carpets, vinyl, stone floors and wood. We can also implement either the hot water or electric mat system.
- Boilers – Boilers are a fundamental necessity in every home, particularly if you intend to run a central heating system. We make sure to recommend and install boilers based on your needs, to minimise the number of renewals and repair jobs you will need to commit in future. We can also replace and repair boilers.
- Thermostats – Thermostats sense the current air temperature and turn the heating system or air conditioning system on or off accordingly. We can help you install thermostats in the right location, to avoid blocking their ability to read the air, and advise on which other electric appliances may affect the thermostat’s reading. We also offer repair work.
- Hot water Cylinders – Hot water cylinders are a good way to retain large amounts of water to be available as needed. They’re perfect for heating the water you require for that hot shower or bath after work. We understand the various types of cylinders and how they correspond to our clients’ needs. We can help you with unvented cylinders, open-vented boilers, direct and indirect cylinders, solar cylinders and thermal cylinders.
“Sean was very helpful and completed the work for me exactly as I required with a minimum of fuss. He was polite, neat and tidy and obviously very skilled at plumbing and central heating requirements.”